Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hi everyone! I am that goth girl, you know, the one everyone gawks at that lives in a small town...

Well, I haven't really made any diy's lately to show you, except one, on youtube, and I will try to post it if it is allowed. I don't really know much about blogs yet. Well, I will try to show all you plus sized goth girls on a budget how to save money and make cool things, on youtube and let you know when  I have a new video up. I am currently buying supplies to make my own version of bondage pants and whenever I get them started, I will try to post it on the tube.

I am also going to make my own fishnet shirt, since they only seem to come in small sizes and are
expensive too. I am not ruining a pair of fishnets to make them. I am using inexpensive mesh fabric that I bought off Amazon.com.

Just to let those goth girls know, I also found a fantastic pair of Tommy Hilfiger boots for two dollars at my local thrift store the other day. They were beat up and scuffed a little but that is how I wanted them to look! You can find tons of stuff at thrift stores, but you have to be patient. Some times if you go once a week for a whole month, you may not find but one thing in the whole fucking store that is even usable.  I am serious. So keep your heads up. Keep a look out and even go to garage sales. You can find they are a goldmine for reusable items.

Thanks for reading!

That Goth Girl

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rLmRkPm4hs

    Here is the URL to the vid I made on DIY choker! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete